- Product Reviews
York Multi-Function Bench 54004/55004
York Barbell meets the challenge of training today's athletes with its STRENGTH TRAINING SERIES (STS). Its modular components allow athletes to perform various exercises at one station, increasing space and time efficiency. The modular nature of the STS equipment allows strength coaches to effectively supervise athletes and ensures fluid movement of athletes through the weight room.
STS is a competitively priced commercial line of equipment perfect for the High School, Club and College environments. Its full commercial warranty, incredible functionality and attention to detail make the STS line a favorite among coaches and club owners. All equipment is safe, highly durable, attractive, and space-efficient.
- YORK's most adjustable bench.
- Designed to lock into a variety of the modular racks in the Strength Training Series and is equally functional as a stand-alone dumbbell bench.
- Bench back/seat adjustments provide for 0, 30, 40, 65 and 90 degrees of inclination.
- A 6-position depth adjustor allows the bench to slide forward or backward by method of UHMW bushing blocks on a chrome plated steel guide rod. This feature makes it unnecessary to disengage the bench from the rack allowing the user to adjust for individual torso length.
- It features a passive lock feature that allows the bench to lock into the rear stringer of the STS Modular Racks for maximum stability.
- Diamond-plate spotting platforms are a standard feature.
- Bench mobility is made possible with two impact-resistant rubber wheels with self-lubricating bearings and foam grip handles.
- Length: 53 1/2" Width: 32 1/2" (Including lift handles)
- Height: 18 1/2" (Flat), 48 3/4" (Incline)
- Back Pad: 12" x 36"
- Seat Pad: 9 3/4" x 16 1/2
• Frame: 5 Years
• Upholstery: 90 Days
• All Other Parts: 1 Year