- Product Reviews
- Bundled Products
York Barbell STS Counter-Balanced Smith Machine
York Barbell Counter Balanced Smith Machine - The 54033-55033 Commercial Smith Machine with Linear Bearings by York Barbell is built heavy-duty for use in commercial gyms, school weight rooms and hotel fitness centers. York constructs their Smith machine from heavy 11 gauge tube steel that provides plenty of stability when performing heavy bench presses, squats or shrugs.
If you’re wanting to change up your workout by incorporating a Smith machine in place of free weights, such as an Olympic barbell, consider the York 54033 or 55033 commercial Smith machine. Perform all your mass and strength building exercises including chest presses, squats, shoulder shrugs, lat rows and more. The slight 5-degree bar angle more naturally follows the proper free weight path of movement for pressing or squatting. Also, because the Olympic bar is counterbalanced, it provides a lower starting weight that is better suited for a wider number of users.
A well constructed commercial grade Smith machine will always include linear bearings for a smooth travelling bar. Linear bearings are consistently smooth compared to lighter duty Smith machines that use bushings instead. Weight horns keep weight plates within reach and are especially valuable when training with a partner or performing drop sets. The York Smith machine also features a “walk through” design that allows easy mobility for any adjustable weight bench to be used and also removes any possible trip hazards.
York Barbell Linear Bearing Smith Machine Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 86.25” L x 40.25” W x 91.5” H
- Frame Construction: 2” x 3” x 11 gauge heavy steel tubing
- Frame Fabrication: Mig Welded for maximum strength
- Angle: 5 degree Smith machine angle
- Bearings: Linear bearings for consistently smooth bar travel
- Guide Rods: Precision ground and case hardened 1.5” diameter rods to provide a long lasting, smooth surface for linear bearings
- Cables: 4,200 lb. capacity aircraft quality cables
- Pulleys: Fiberglass impregnated nylon pulley wheel with sealed ball bearings
- Weight Plate Storage: Includes 6 weight storage pegs on each side for Olympic plate storage
- Walk Through Design: Provides easy access for multi-benches
- Safety: Adjustable bar stops act as range limiters and self spotters for lifters
- Frame Finish: Durable and scratch resistant baked-on powder coat finish
- Color Availability: See drop down menu or color chart below
- Uses: Garage gyms, training studios, school weight rooms and commercial gyms
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Unit Weight: 740 lbs.
York Barbell STS Warranty Information:
- 5-Years: Steel Frames
- 5-Years: Bearings and Bushings
- 1-Year: Cables
- 90-Days: Upholstery (wear through and stitching)
- 1-Year: All other parts
Order Your York Barbell STS Counter-Balanced Smith Machine Today from Fitness Factory Outlet!