- Product Reviews
XMark Power Series Adjustable FID Utility Bench XM-9010
Easily handling 1500 lbs., the biggest advantage of purchasing the XMark Power Series Adjustable FID Utility Bench XM-9010 is the design. This bench offers unbeatable comfort, durability and adjustability only found with XMark. From decline to military press position, this adjustable FID utility bench offers a 7 position adjustable back pad ranging from decline at negative 20 degrees to an incline position of 85 degrees. The seat pad has 3 ergonomically designed positions to meet your weight lifting demands.
XMark's FID Utility Bench is constructed of heavy grade 2" x 3" steel. The bench cushions are extra thick 3" firm padding covered in double-stitched, sweat and tear resistant vinyl. Transporting this heavy bench is made easy with rear transport wheels.
- 7-position ladder style adjustable back pad
- 3-position adjustable seat
- Easy to read degree adjustments from decline at negative 20°, flat at 0° and incline positions at 20°, 35°, 50°, 65° and 85° full military position
- Extra thick, 3" firm padding
- Double stitched, sweat and tear resistant vinyl
- Transport wheels
- Bolted-on rubber feet
- Constructed of heavy grade 2" x 3" steel
- Weight Capacity: 1500 lbs.
- Dimensions: 53.5" L x 22.5" W x 19" H
- Back Support Pad Dimensions: 33.5" L x 11.5" W
- Seat Pad Dimensions: 15.5" L x 16" W
- Weight: 64 lbs.
- Gauge Steel: Heavy 2" x 3" 11 gauge steel
- Color: Carbon
Order Your XMark Power Series Adjustable FID Utility Bench XM-9010 Today from Fitness Factory Outlet!
This product is backed by a:
- Lifetime in-home frame warranty
- one year on hardware, pop pins, pulleys and cables.
- This warranty excludes wear and tear items, including but not limited to, rubber feet, rubber handles, rubber grips, plastic inserts, rollers, end caps, accessories and expendable parts such as paint, finish and vinyl.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the product from you.