- Product Reviews
XMark Mini Ab Bench XM-4415
The XMark Mini Ab Bench offers the same great workout, identical extra thick 2.5” support cushion and exact oversized 8” x 4” ankle and knee roller pads as its larger, big brother, the XMark Adjustable Decline Ab Bench XM-4415. Featuring knee and ankle support often overlooked on mini ab benches, the ergonomically designed ab bench uses a fixed decline position to concentrate on developing well-defined abdominal muscles without straining your neck or back. Put your abdominals to the challenge today with XMark!
- Fixed decline bench
- Extra thick 2.5” Hi-density cushion
- Double stitched, sweat and tear resistant Duraguard Vinyl
- Oversized 4” contoured knee and ankle pads
- Skid resistant rubber feet
- Scratch resistant baked powder coat finish
- Cushion dimensions: 13" W x 24” L
- Total weight capacity: 350 lbs
- Assembled dimensions: 38.75" L x 21.5" W x 21.5” H
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel construction
Warranty: This product is backed by a lifetime in-home frame warranty and one year on hardware, pop pins, pulleys and cables. This warranty excludes wear and tear items, including but not limited to, rubber feet, rubber handles, rubber grips, plastic inserts, rollers, end caps, accessories and expendable parts such as paint, finish and vinyl.