- Product Reviews
XMark Functional Trainer Cable Machine XM-7626
Featuring dual 200 lb. weight stacks, the XMark Functional Trainer XM-7626 provides true isolateral-based movements, allowing users a variety of options for muscle targeting and isolation. The user can also customize the trainer to fit their body and movements with 19 unique column adjustments. Included are a tricep rope, short bar, long bar, leg extension leg curl strap, ankle strap, two hand straps, and two long strap handles. The user can also perform pull-ups and chin-ups on the split grip pull-up bar.
The XMark Functional Trainer is built with 11-gauge 2 x 3 rectangular steel, has skid-resistant feet and a scratch-resistant, baked powder coat finish. Sculpt, build and define your body with XMark, the mark of excellence.
- Two 200 lb. weight stacks
- Quick adjust pulleys with 19 settings
- Includes 2 hand straps, 2 long strap handles, tricep rope, short bar, long bar, leg extension leg curl strap and an ankle strap
- Split handle grip pull-up chin-up bar
- Molded rubber hand grips
- Skid resistant feet
- Heavy duty, 11 gauge 2 x 3 steel construction
- Bake powder coat finish
- Dimensions: 35.5 L x 70.9 W x 83.9 H
Order Your XMark Functional Trainer Cable Machine XM-7626 Today from FitnessFactoryOutlet.com
This product is backed by a:
- Lifetime in-home frame warranty
- one year on hardware, pop pins, pulleys and cables.
- This warranty excludes wear and tear items, including but not limited to, rubber feet, rubber handles, rubber grips, plastic inserts, rollers, end caps, accessories and expendable parts such as paint, finish and vinyl.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the product from you.