- Product Reviews
- Watch Video
XMark Functional Trainer Cable Machine XM-7626
Featuring dual 200 lb. weight stacks, the XMark Functional Trainer XM-7626 provides true isolateral-based movements, allowing users a variety of options for muscle targeting and isolation. The user can also customize the trainer to fit their body and movements with 19 unique column adjustments. Included are a tricep rope, short bar, long bar, leg extension leg curl strap, ankle strap, two hand straps, and two long strap handles. The user can also perform pull-ups and chin-ups on the split grip pull-up bar.
The XMark Functional Trainer is built with 11-gauge 2" x 3" rectangular steel, has skid-resistant feet and a scratch-resistant, baked powder coat finish. Sculpt, build and define your body with XMark, the mark of excellence.
- Assembled Dimensions – 65”W x 43.5”L x 83”H
- Corner placement – Unit will extend 52” from corner down side walls.
- Space between pulleys – 60”
- Space between weight stacks – 48”
- Stacks – Dual 200 lb. stacks
- Plate weights – 10 lbs. each at 1” thick.
- Workout poster – 24” x 34” offering 36 exercises.
- Range of cables – Cables will extend 81” from pulleys.
- Long straps – 17” in length.
- Short straps – 8” in length.
- Long bar – 42” in length.
- Triceps rope – 23” in length.
- Adjustment range – 19 adjustment slots spaced at 3.5” apart. Lowest setting is 1’ to highest setting of 6’6”.
Order Your XMark Functional Trainer Cable Machine XM-7626 Today from FitnessFactoryOutlet.com
This product is backed by a:
- Lifetime in-home frame warranty
- one year on hardware, pop pins, pulleys and cables.
- This warranty excludes wear and tear items, including but not limited to, rubber feet, rubber handles, rubber grips, plastic inserts, rollers, end caps, accessories and expendable parts such as paint, finish and vinyl.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the product from you.