- Product Reviews
XMark FID Flat Incline Decline Weight Bench with Arm and Leg Developer
The XMark Flat, Incline, Decline (FID) Bench with Arm Curl and Leg Developer offers a variety of strength training exercises for a full body workout from the comfort of home. With eight ladder back adjustments from decline to full military position, 3 vertical preacher curl adjustments and 3 position dual leg developer, this FID bench is fully customizable to fit you. Built for comfort and stability, the bench features extra thick 2.5” Hi-density cushions, oversized 4” contoured roller pads and a horseshoe shaped base. A sleek, well defined body is only a step away with XMark, the mark of excellence.
- 8 ladder back adjustments from decline to military press position
- Ergonomic 3 position adjustable seat
- 3 vertical preacher curl adjustments
- Removable integrated preacher curl bar
- 3 position adjustable dual leg developer for leg curls and extensions
- Preacher curl bar/ leg developer uses standard or Olympic plate weights
- Leg developer holds up to 200 pounds of standard or Olympic weight plates
- Olympic adaptor included
- Horseshoe shaped base for stability
- Extra thick 2.5” Hi-density cushions
- Oversized 4” contoured knee and ankle pads
- Double stitched, sweat and tear resistant Duraguard Vinyl
- Skid resistant rubber feet
- Scratch resistant baked powder coat finish
- Seat cushion dimensions: 20" L x 14” W
- Back cushion dimensions: 30.50" L x 12" W
- Total bench weight capacity: 500 lbs.
- Assembled weight: 70 lbs.
- Assembled dimensions: 78" L x 22.75" W x 47.50" H
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel construction
Warranty: This product is backed by a lifetime in-home frame warranty and one year on hardware, pop pins, pulleys and cables. This warranty excludes wear and tear items, including but not limited to, rubber feet, rubber handles, rubber grips, plastic inserts, rollers, end caps, accessories and expendable parts such as paint, finish and vinyl.