- Product Reviews
XMark FID Flat Incline Decline Weight Bench with Preacher Curl
The XMark Flat, Incline, Decline (FID) Weight Bench offers an affordable and versatile tool for quality workouts from the comfort of home. With eight spring loaded pop pin adjustments, the XM-4417 adjusts from decline to full military position for maximum versatility throughout each workout. The preacher curl offers three vertical adjustments as does the 4” leg hold-down roller pads allowing for a completely customizable workout designed to fit you. Built for long-term use, the sturdy bench is constructed of heavy duty 14-gauge, 2 by 2-inch steel with extra thick 2.5-inch Hi-density cushions and double stitched, sweat and tear resistant Duraguard vinyl. Build the best you with XMark, the mark of excellence.
- 8 adjustments from decline to military press position
- Ergonomic 3 position adjustable seat
- 3 vertical preacher curl adjustments
- 3 position adjustable 4” contoured roller pads
- Preacher curl bar catch
- Extra thick 2.5” Hi-density cushions
- Double stitched, sweat and tear resistant Duraguard Vinyl
- Skid resistant rubber feet
- Scratch resistant baked powder coat finish
- Seat cushion dimensions: 16.75" L x 14"W
- Back cushion dimensions: 30.5" L x 12"W
- Total weight capacity: 500 lbs.
- Assembled weight: 63 lbs.
- Assembled dimensions: 64" L x 22.5" W x 48.5" H
- Heavy-duty 14 gauge steel construction
Warranty: This product is backed by a lifetime in-home frame warranty and one year on hardware, pop pins, pulleys and cables. This warranty excludes wear and tear items, including but not limited to, rubber feet, rubber handles, rubber grips, plastic inserts, rollers, end caps, accessories and expendable parts such as paint, finish and vinyl.