- Product Reviews
XMark 11-Gauge 45-Degree Hyperextension
The XMark 11-Gauge 45-degree Hyperextension removes unnecessary pressure points to your hips, thighs, and ankles with the extra thick 3 Duracraft midsection pad with an oversized end roll and extra-large vinyl covered ankle pads.
Not only is the 45-degree back hyperextension one of the best lower back exercisers on the market, it is also a key core builder for strengthening your abdominals, obliques, glutes and hamstrings. While the core muscles have an overall slimming effect on your body, most importantly, they are stabilizing muscles for both your daily and athletic lifestyle.
The XMark 45 Degree Hyperextension XM-7465 also features tricep dip handles, transport wheels, oversized 4 Duraguard vinyl-covered roller pads and a scratch resistant, baked powder coat finish.
- Hailed as one of the best lower back exercisers
- Heavy duty 11-gauge construction
- Mainframe built using 2 x 3 rectangular steel
- Works the abdominals, obliques, glutes and hamstrings
- Features tricep dip handles
- Adjustable 3 thick Duracraft mid-section pads with a 4 thick roll for comfort and support
- Oversized 4 vinyl covered rollers
- Angled rubber grip handlebars with molded finger grips
- Tear and sweat resistant Duraguard vinyl
- Baked powder coat finish
- Wide, horseshoe shaped base
- Transport wheels
- Dimensions: 47.7 L x 29.3 W x 30.4 H
This product is backed by a:
- Lifetime in-home frame warranty
- one year on hardware, pop pins, pulleys and cables.
- This warranty excludes wear and tear items, including but not limited to, rubber feet, rubber handles, rubber grips, plastic inserts, rollers, end caps, accessories and expendable parts such as paint, finish and vinyl.
- This warranty extends only to you, the original purchaser. It is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases the product from you.