- Product Reviews
Valor Fitness (CB-12) Plate Loaded Lat Pulldown Machine
CB-12 Lat Pull/Curl/Ab Home Gym is small but packs a powerful punch. Exercises include:, Tricep Pull Down, Lat Pull Down, Seated Row and Upright Row, Standing Arm Curls, Standing Leg Extensions, Ab Crunches. On the back end of the unit you have plate storage pegs keeping the plates off the floor and in an easy to find location. The plate loading carriage can hold up to 250lbs. Just be careful when returning the carriage to the starting position.
- Steel frame measuring: 2" x 2" 12 gauge steel tubing
- High density, contoured, dual-layer seat pad
- High density, tapered, dual-layer seat pad
- 4 adjustment positions for seat pad: +/- 5" range
- Locking pull-pins for adjustments
- 4 Rubber base caps measuring 3.25" x 2.75"
- Neoprene Ab Crunch Harness with Soft Handles
- Front Lower Cable Attachment for Leg Extensions or Stand Up Curls or Pulls
- Adjustable front foot plate for seated rows, stand up rows or curls
- Lat pull down with storage hooks
- Two accessory chains for accessory attachment
- High tension nylon pulley's for long lasting performance
- Assembly is required
- Assembled Dimensions: 50" x 25" x 80"
Weight Plates Not Included