- Product Reviews
Valor Fitness (CB-12) Plate Loaded Lat Pulldown Machine
The Valor Fitness (CB-12) Plate Loaded Lat Pulldown Machine is affordable and offers more than just back exercises. It has a lower pulley to work on bicep curls, seated rows, shoulder raises and more. The upper pulley can be used for not only back exercises, but triceps presses, ab crunches and other functional cable exercises. The mid-range pulley is designed primarily for ab crunches, but can also be used for other creative functional training exercises.
The weight carriage can hold up to 250 lbs and plate storage pegs offer a convenient place to keep extra plates when not in use.
- Frame: 2" x 2" / 12 Gauge Steel
- Protective Baked On Powder Coat Finish
- High Density Contoured Seat Pads
- Four Seat Pad Height Adjustments Ranging +/- 5"
- Locking Pop Pin Adjustments
- Four Rubber Base End Caps
- Ab Crunch Strap Included
- Hi, Mid and Low Cable Options
- Foot Plate for Seated Rows
- Two Cable Attachment Chains Included
- Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon Pulleys with Sealed Bearings
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Assembled Dimensions: 50"L x 25'W x 80"H
- Assembly Required
- Designed Primarily for Home Use
Weight Plates Not Included