- Product Reviews
Valor Fitness BD-11 Hard Power Rack
The BD-11 Valor Fitness Hard Power rack is the perfect unit for the HARD CORE POWER LIFTER. Built using 2.5” x 2.5” 12 gauge steel frame, the BD-11 offers multiple options. 1. Squat Rack: Rated for 650 lbs of weight. The BD-11 has 2 solid steel safety chrome bars for added support. 4 bars supports are supplied for a variety of bar adjustment heights. Recommendation is to perform the squats and bench press inside the cage for added safety measures.
Pull up station: Allows user to focus on “pulling” muscle workout and not just the pushing motion found in bench press. 3. Add a variety of utility benches, like the Valor DG-1 stationary bench, and you can now focus on military presses. Solid steel weld plate in lower rear of frame adds extra support to the over-all frame structure.
- 2.5” x 2.5” 12 gauge steel.
- Welded support in rear of frame
- Solid steel safety bars for squats and bench.
- Max Weight: 650lbs
- Solid Steel Chrome pull up bar with knurled grips
- 17 variable positions for bar supports ranging in height from 18” to 68”
- Dimensions: 48" x 46" x 87"
- 3 Years on Frame
- 2 Years on Padding
- 2 Years on Cables
- 1 Year on Popper Pins
Bench, weights, bar and accessories sold separately.
- Box 1 Size: 86" x 15" x 7"
- Box 1 Weight: 97 lbs
- Box 2 Size: 49" x 15" x 8"
- Box 2 Weight: 66 lbs
Order Your Valor Fitness BD-11 Hard Power Rack Today from FitnessFactoryOutlet.com
HOME & LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY:
- Frame: 3 Years
- Hardware: 1 Year