- Product Reviews
Valor BD-4 Squat & Bench Combo Rack
The Valor Fitness BD-4 Safety Squat / Bench Combo Rack offers 5 variable position bar storage pegs measuring 4"L and 1" across, with a distance between each peg being 6.5". The bottom peg, #1, can most likely be used for bench press function, #2 bench press or incline function, #3 incline function, #4 and #5 for possibly incline, military press and squat function.
4 Rubber Base caps not only provide protection for your flooring, but also lends stability to the rack while in use, especially under heavier weight loads.
The maximum recommended bar weight is 450lbs.
BD-4 combo rack offers a Safety Bar Catch on each side, offering an important safety measure for the bench press function. In the event that the user cannot return the bar to the resting position, the user can simply lower the bar to the safety bar catch (positioned just above the users chest) and safely slide out from under the bar, thus greatly reducing the risk of injury to the user. Safety bar catch can be adjusted from 22" to 32" from floor. (32" adjustment can be used with the squat function as a safety feature as well.
- Steel frame measuring: 2" x 2"
- Inside to inside measurement is 43"
- 5 welded bar support positions for multiple exercises and reinforced support
- Bar height can range from 32" to 61"
- 5/16” solid steel striker plates
- 5 position safety catch allows for 8" adjustment range
- Rubber base caps measuring 2" x 2"
Recommended Max Weight :
- 450lb Bar Weight
- 105lbs / 53"L x 47.75"W x 64"H
- Box 1: 76lbs / 68"L x 14"W x 6"H
- Box 2: 33lbs / 45"L x 13:W x 6"H