- Product Reviews
Troy Texas Power Bar AOB-2000B
The TROY AOB-2000B Texas Power Bar is an American made Olympic barbell. The aggressive knurl on the bar is best used for heavy power-lifting lifts like the squat, bench press and dead-lift. The TROY Texas Power Bar has been rated one of the best power bars by industry leaders. Static tested at 1500 lbs., the AOB-2000B is perfect for use in any Gym, School, College, Residential or Commercial Facility.
- Made in the USA
- Commercial Grade
- Finish: Black Zinc with polished steel sleeves
- Sleeve Attached: Double Roll-Pin
- Diameter: 28 mm
- Knurl: Aggressive
- Center Knurl: Yes
- 150,000 PSI
- Weight Capacity: 1500 lb static tested
- Length: 84 inches
- Weight: 44 lbs
- 5 year warranty against defects or breakage. Does not cover rusting or bending
- Solid steel bar construction with a 1 1/8" diameter and 1500 lb static test designed to perform in tough high use settings.
- The aggressive knurl helps promote a better grip with added chalk adhesion when things go ballistic.
- 4" center knurl helps reduce bar slippage under heavy squatting workloads.
- Black zinc finish helps resist the corrosive effects of perspiration and humidity.
- Made in the USA to maximize manufacturing quality control.
- Commercial grade construction is designed to handle any home, school or gym application.