- Product Reviews
Troy Texas Power Bar AOB-2000B
The Troy Texas Power Bar is perfect for heavy-duty commercial applications, featuring 1 1/8" diameter grip, a 4" center knurling and a 1500 lb static test. The sleeves are made up of one piece polished steel construction with no bolts. It is virtually maintenance-free aside from periodic cleaning. It offers a durable black zinc finish that is higher in quality than most black oxide finishes. The knurling is aggressive and this bar is built with the serious lifter in mind.
The Texas Power Bar is designed with little flexion to handle power lifting exercises, such as squats, dead lifts and bench pressing. It is an ideal combination of strength and affordability.
Due to the commercial grade construction and economical price, the Troy Barbell Texas Power Bar is ideal for heavy home use, high school weight rooms, college athletics, power lifting gyms and much more. Plus, when you need a 7 foot Olympic bar that is overbuilt for lighter use settings, such as apartment fitness rooms, wellness centers and hotel exercise rooms, this bar is a great option.
- Strong steel construction
- Weight: 44 lbs.
- Bar Length: 7'
- Static Test: 1500 lbs.
- Knurl: Deep
- 4" Center Knurl
- Grip Diameter: 1 1/8"
- Finish: Black Zinc
- Made in the USA
- Commercial Grade
- Solid steel bar construction with a 1 1/8" diameter and 1500 lb static test designed to perform in tough high use settings.
- The aggressive knurl helps promote a better grip with added chalk adhesion when things go ballistic.
- 4" center knurl helps reduce bar slippage under heavy squatting workloads.
- Black zinc finish helps resist the corrosive effects of perspiration and humidity.
- Made in the USA to maximize manufacturing quality control.
- Commercial grade construction is designed to handle any home, school or gym application.