- Product Reviews
Troy Barbell AOB-1500B Olympic Bar
A solid choice as a power bar for any commercial gym and as an all-around bar for any powerlifting exercises. Particularly popular as a bench press bar. A strong bar like this can save you money in the long run by having a better chance of holding up if you drop it on an olympic bench rack or other rack in your gym.
- 7ft Long
- Black Zinc Finish
- 28.5mm Diameter
- 165,000 PSI
- 1500lb Static Test
- Bushing Sleeves
- Center Knurling
- Medium Depth Knurling
- 51 7/8" grippable length between collars
- Solid steel bar construction delivers a 1500 lb. static test, making it one of the strongest bars available, especially at this price range.
- 7-foot length works with standard size Olympic benches, power cages and squat racks.
- Black zinc finish offers protection against rust than black oxide finishes.
- 1500 lb. static test ensures this bar is built to withstand heavy use when needed.
- 28.5 mm grip diameter is smaller than average 30-32 mm bars, providing better grip comfort for a more diverse clientele, such as male and female lifters.
- Medium knurling is designed to combine adequate gripping and comfort for most users.
- 4" center knurl provides added grip for squats and lunges.
- Snap ring sleeve design means no sleeve bolt re-tightening needed for cheap Olympic bars.
- 44 lb. weight is standard weight for most 7-foot Olympic bars.
- Made in the USA ensures maximum quality of components and workmanship.
- Commercial grade construction is designed to handle any home gym, school weight room or commercial fitness center.