- Product Reviews
Spirit XS895 Adjustable Incline Stepper
The Spirit Fitness XS895 Adjustable Incline Stepper provides you with an arched incline adjustment that not only changes not only the stepping incline but also the height. Fine tune your stepping motion with 20 incline adjustments from a 10" step height at 43° to a 14" step height at 60°.
The additional 20 levels of resistance allow users of all fitness levels to maximize this effective lower body workout. The narrow 2" pedal spacing (Q-Factory), large cushioned pedals, and multi-grip handlebar design combine to give you and incredibly comfortable and space-efficient cardio unit.
Spirit XS895 Adjustable Incline Stepper Features:
- 20 resistance levels and 20 incline adjustments from a 10" step height at 43° to a 14" step height at 60° deliver the ultimate lower body workout
- 7.5" bright blue backlit LCD screen with separate Muscle Activation Profile and HR % Profile LED displays
- Remote Handlebar Toggles for both Incline and Resistance allow for fast and easy workout changes without taking your hands off the handlebar pulse grips
- Contact and wireless heart rate monitoring options make your workouts more effective (chest strap transmitter not included)
- Adjustable cooling fan and dual speakers with audio jack for comfort and entertainment
- Bluetooth compatible with SPIRIT FIT App to monitor and record your workout data
BLUETOOTH - SPIRIT FIT APP
The New SPIRITFIT APP is designed to monitor and record your workout data through an integrated Bluetooth 4.0 module that is compatible with most iOS and Android mobile devices.
Simply download the SPIRITFIT APP, set up the account, pair with your SPIRIT FITNESS equipment, then you’re ready to track your workout schedule, design your workout plan, and set your workout program.
All of your personal profile and exercise data will be stored in your mobile device. During your workout you can watch a movie, catch up on news, and check your email while the SPIRITFIT APP continues to record your exercise data in the background.
The SPIRITFIT APP also communicates with Fitbit, iHealth, RECORD, MapMyFitness, and other open source training apps so you can continue using the fitness apps that you are familiar with and keep all your workout history in one safe place.
Spirit XS895 Stepper Specifications:
|Console||7.5" bright blue backlit LCD screen with separate Muscle Activation Profile and HR % Profile LED displays.|
|Feedback||Time, Resistance Level, Distance, Calories, RPM, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, Laps, Speed, and Heart Rate.|
|Programs||Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Fit Test, HR, Constant Power, Custom|
|Heart Rate||Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, User 1-2, HR 1-2|
|Handlebar Toggles||Yes (Incline & Resistance)|
|Handle Bars||Multi Position Grip - Coated|
|Pedals||Oversized and Padded|
|Power||120 Volts, 15-Amp Circut Recommended|
|MP3 Audio Jack & Speakers||We know how important it is to be able to enjoy your favorite music as you workout, so we included an MP3 audio jack for you to plug in your choice of MP3 player or cell phone. (Adapter cord provided)|
|Dimensions||54” x 24” x 68”|
|Product Weight||205 lbs.|
|Max User Weight||400 lbs.|
Spirit XS895 Stepper Warranty:
|Residential Warranty||Frame/Brake: Lifetime, Parts: 10 years, Labor: 1 year|
|Commercial Warranty||Frame: Lifetime, Brake: 5 years, Parts: 3 years, Labor: 1 year|