- Product Reviews
- Shipping Info
The BODYCRAFT VR200 Rower
The BODYCRAFT VR200 Air and Magnetic resistance rower shares many of the same features as its bigger brother the VR400 but boasts a smaller more compact size ideal for someone dealing with space constraints. The VR200 also has pivoting adjustable footrests which allow most size feet to comfortably fit into the proper position. The extra wide lock down strap ensures a solid anchor for your feet giving you maximum push power.
The footrests will also pivot forward with the natural motion of your body on the return stroke for ultimate comfort. The VR200 features a built in cooling fan. As you pull, the center mounted air vent allows air to be forced through the vent and onto you, cooling you off as you work out. The harder you work, the harder the air blows. This feature really pays off as you test your limits on this rower. The VR200 also features ultra smooth industrial grade bearings housed inside the friction free rollers combined with our ergonomically designed deep contoured seat and a precision extruded aluminum track.
- Monitor Multi Function LCD.
- Resistance Manually Controlled Air and Eddy Current Magnetic Resistance.
- Handlebar Straight Bar Comfort Grip Aluminum Handlebar.
- Seat Deep Contoured Seat with Heavy Duty Roller Bearings.
- Foot Hold Deluxe Pivoting Heel Rest with Quick Adjust Foot Straps.
- Track Extruded Aluminum Mono-Rail - High Strength T13 Aluminum.
- Handle Drive Premium Nylon Belt.
- Support Legs Heavy Gauge Powder Coated Steel.
- Monitor Arm Mounted with Easy Tilt Pivot.
- Finish Powder Coated Steel with Anodized Aluminum Beam.
- Storage Quick Release Fold and Roll System. Fastest folding mech available!
- Display Shows Time, Distance(Meters), Calories (Cal), Time 500m, Strokes, Strokes Per Minute (SPM), Total Strokes Profile.
- Manual Mode Quick Start
- Programs Manual
- Resistance System 6 levels
Sleep feature Auto shutdown after 75 seconds of no use.
*We reserve the right to make improvements and changes to the product specications without notice
- Unit Floor Dimensions 17.75"W x 79"L
- Seat Height 15.5"
- Seat Travel 34.25"
- Maximum User Weight 300lbs (up to 5 hours a day)
- Assembled Dimensions 79"L x 17.75"W x 36.25"H
- Folded Dimensions 35.5"L x 17.5"W x 58"H
- Box Dimensions 51" x 29.75" x 10.25" - Ships LTL/UPS
- Boxed Weight 75lb 33.9kgs
- Unit Weight 59.5lb 27kgs
- Lifetime Frame
- 1 years Parts
- 1 year wear items
- 1 year Labor
Light Commercial (up to 5 hours/day)
- 10 Years Frame
- 1 Years Parts
- 1 year wear items
- 90 days Labor
SHIPPING: FREIGHT TRUCK
BOX 1: SIZE: 51"X30"X10" WEIGHT: 75 LBS
BOX WEIGHT TOTAL: 75LBS
* THE TOTAL DOES NOT INCLUDE PALLET WEIGHT.