- Product Reviews
Body-Solid Lifting Bands
Why use lifting bands? Lifting bands offer a contrasting method in an exercise program where the weight resistance changes at different points in a lift. Using bands will make the weight increase through the concentric and eccentric portions of a lift that will result in greater speed and acceleration. Each Band is suited towards a particular fitness routine such as speed/agility training, jumping, flexibility, stretching, plyometrics, rehabilitation, and power lifting. These 41" bands are a cost effective and simple way to add intensity to any training routine.
Not just for power lifters! The BSTB1 and BSTB2 are best used for general conditioning, stretching, rehabilitation, jumping, aerobics and for increased resistance towards bicep /tricep exercises. Either band works well for beginners and novice weightlifters. For stronger bench presses and lower body exercises, the BSTB3 and BSTB4 work well. For obtaining maximum resistance using squats, deadlifts, leg presses and shrugs, the BSTB5 is our top of the line band.
- All Bands are 41 inches in length
- #BSTB1 Orange, Lightest Resistance - 1/2" Width
- #BSTB2 Green, Light Resistance - 3/4" Width
- #BSTB3 Red, Medium Resistance - 1 1/8" Width
- #BSTB4 Blue, Heavy Resistance - 1 3/4" Width
- #BSTB5 Purple, Ultra Resistance - 2 1/2" Width
- Sold in singles
- Smartly designed strength enhancing tool
- Ideal for progressive resistance training
- Makes your workout more challenging in an interesting and economical manner
- Color coding makes it easy to identify the precise resistance-providing band
- Flexible usage – on its own, or with free weight gym equipment that make use of exercise resistance band pegs
- Great for commercial use in gyms, aerobic classes and fitness hubs
- Available Colors: Yellow, Green, Red, Blue, Purple
- Available Sizes: Very Light, Light, Medium, Heavy, Very Heavy
- Dimensions: 41" L x 0.5" W
- Commercial grade
Grab your Body-Solid Lifting Bands today from FitnessFactoryOutlet.com!