- Product Reviews
Body-Solid Dual Grip Medicine Balls (BSTDMB)
Body Solid Dual Grip Medicine Balls offer a strong rubber shell with two grips for added exercise variation and intensity compared to standard medicine balls. Plus, these Body Solid Medicine Balls can be used in place of kettlebells for many kettlebell exercises. They are available only in a black color, are moisture resistant, easy to clean and are available from 6 lbs to 25 lbs.
We offer these Body Solid Medicine Balls sold individually or combine them in a variety of sets to help outfit different needs. Due to their rugged construction, they work well in home gyms, school weight rooms, training studios, group strength classes and other commercial fitness applications.
- Dual grips for added exercise variation and intensity.
- Solid Weighted Core Center
- Excellent for rotational and swinging exercises.
- Available from 6 lbs to 25 lbs
- Order singles or customize your own medicine ball set
- Commercial Grade