- Product Reviews
Teeter FitSpine X3 Inversion Table
Relieve back pain in style and in comfort with the Teeter FitSpine X-series Inversion Table. The X3 is fitted with features and accessories to enhance relaxation and ease of use.
- Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle System: Extra-long handle makes securing your ankles easy and strain-free, with a smooth, micro-adjusting ratchet closure to ensure the best fit. Built with aerospace-grade steel parts and a gravity-activated safety lock.
- Stretch Max Handles: Long, sturdy grips integrated with the frame provide enhanced user assistance and stretching options at any angle.
- EZ-Stretch Traction Handles: Three uses in one! A simple push and release adds decompression at lesser angles of inversion or easy rhythmic oscillation; push on the ends for a quick-release from full inversion.
- EZ-Angle Tether: Embroidered markings take the guesswork out of inversion with pre-set rotational control to 20, 40, and 60 degrees.
- FlexTech Bed: The smooth, firm surface of the FitSpine Bed lengthens and stretches your spine more than other inversion tables for more stretch and more relief.
- Better than Foam: Other inversion tables that are padded and heavy let your body sink into the foam which stops decompression.
- Elevated, Flexible Support: To ensure comfort, the 8-PT Floating Suspension System lifts the bed off the steel frame to create a pliable surface that flexes and moves with you.
- Precision Balancing & Full Lock-Out: The hinge design is engineered so you can effortlessly rotate in and out of inversion with controlled, smooth movement. Allows for a secure lockout in full inversion for advanced exercises and stretching.
- Acupressure Nodes & Lumbar Bridge:Place anywhere along the tracks in the bed for trigger-point release and support of the lower back for deeper decompression.
- Head Pillow: The foam head support can be moved or removed for your comfort needs.
- Grip-and-Stretch Handholds:Built into the FlexTech Bed and Frame for added stretching and decompression options.
- Ergo-Embrace Supports: Surround the ankles to distribute weight comfortably and evenly around the feet and heels.
- TeeterLink App: The ONLY inversion brand with a FREE app designed to help you get the most out of your Teeter! Schedule and track your sessions, watch how-to videos, chart your recovery and more.
- Video On-Demand: DVD and online video support included. PLUS our Healthy Back and Body Series developed to improve mobility, flexibility and strength on your journey to relief.
- Knowledgeable Inversion Experts: Get access to Inversion Experts online or over the phone. We’re here to help you every step of the way.
- High Gauge Steel: The secret to Teeter’s unmatched safety rating! The frame and important pivot and locking points are built with heavy-duty steel to ensure security and long-term durability.
- Height Capacity: 4 ft. 8 in. – 6 ft. 6 in.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Assembled Non-Use Dims: (L x W x H): 58 x 28.8 x 60.5 in 147.3 x 73.2 x 153.7 cm
- Assembled In-Use Dims: (L x W x H): 81 x 28.8 x 86.5 in 205.7 x 73.2 x 219.7 cm
- Package Dims: (L x W x H): 49.2 x 29.9 x 8.3 in 125.0 x 76.0 x 21.0 cm
- Product Weight: 74 lbs
5-Year Warranty: Backed by a 5-Year Full Warranty and four decades of quality and innovation, over 3 million people have put their trust in Teeter for natural back pain relief.