- Product Reviews
Teeter FitSpine X2 Inversion Table
The Teeter FitSpine™ X2 Inversion Table includes upgraded features and accessories to elevate and enhance your inversion experience. The innovative FlexTech™ Bed supported by an 8-point suspension system flexes as you move and enables the best decompressive stretch. Ideal for back pain sufferers, the EZ‑Reach™ Ankle System with extended handle reduces bending when securing the ankle supports. For optimum ankle comfort, patented wrap-around Ergo-Embrace Supports are made of specialty, pressure-reducing foam and the Ankle Comfort Dial lets you easily customize your fit. Large Stretch Max™ Handles provide support and assistance. With the included Acupressure Nodes and Lumbar Bridge you can modify your stretch by adding healing pressure and increased decompression.
- FlexTech™ Bed with 8-point floating suspension system flexes with you for greater range of motion. The ergonomic surface provides maximum body slide for the best decompressive stretch.
- The unique track design holds the included Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure Nodes accessories.
- Stretch Max™ Handles with extra-long grip surface for assistance and even more stretching options.
- EZ-Reach™ Ankle System with triple-lock security and extended handle reduces the need for bending when securing the ankles.
- Ergo Embrace Supports surround the ankles to distribute weight comfortably and evenly around the feet and heels.
- Ankle Comfort Dial offers an adjustable foot platform height for smaller or larger feet to ensure a comfortable fit.
- Grip-and-Stretch Handholds on the FitSpine Bed and Frame for added stretching and decompression options.
- Acupressure Nodes in four (4) height options provide variable intensity pressure-point relief for stiff muscles.
- Lumbar Bridge provides support for the lower back and adds deeper decompression benefits.
Target the source of your ache! Your body weight creates a natural form of traction controlled by the angle of inversion. The further the rotation, the deeper the stretch! The Teeter is the ONLY inversion table that is an FDA Registered 510(k) medical device designed to provide traction to the spine while stretching the para-spinal muscles. The Teeter is indicated for:
- Spinal degenerative joint disease
- Spinal curvature due to tight muscles
- Muscle tension
- Herniated disc
- Degenerative disc disease
- Spinal stenosis
- Facet syndrome
- Muscle spasm
What's in the Box:
FitSpine™ X2 Inversion Table, EZ-Reach™ Ankle Lock System, Lumbar Bridge, Acupressure Nodes, Head Pillow, Stretch Max™ Handles, Full-Color Glossy Owner’s Manual.
- User weight capacity: 300 lb. (136 kg)
- Assembled non-use dimensions: 58.0 in. x 28.8 in. x 60.5 in. (147.3 cm x 73.2 cm x 153.7 cm)
- Assembled in-use dimensions: 81.0 in. x 28.8 in. x 86.5 in. (205.7 cm x 73.2 cm x 219.7 cm)
- Packaged dimensions: 49.2 in. x 29.9 in. x 8.3 in. (125.0 cm x 76.0 cm x 21.10 cm)
- Storage dimensions: 20.0 in. x 28.8 in. x 66.0 in. (50.8 cm x 73.2 cm x 167.6 cm)
- Product weight: 65.2 lb (29.6 kg)
- Five-year full product warranty