- Product Reviews
Steelflex Lat Pull Down Machine
The Steelflex MLM-300 Lat Machine features commercial rated construction designed to handle tough workout settings. It offers a heavy-duty 2" x 6" 11 gauge steel tubing mainframe with a protective silver powder coat finish. The commercial rated upholstery is easy to wipe down, keep clean and designed specifically for higher use settings.
The Steelflex lat machine features isolateral arm motion, so your weaker side will need to work just as hard as your dominant side . It also comes standard with a full length protective weight stack shroud that helps protect users or anyone for that matter from weight stacks in motion.
This is a commercial lat machine with minimal to no maintenance perfectly designed to be used in any commercial facility or residential gym.
- 11-gauge steel mainframe
- 2"" x 6"" oval steel tubing
- Automatic electronic coach console for personalized training:
- Auto detecting
- Auto counting
- and other options
- Double-stitched PVC upholstery with CGPC 2"" high density foam
- Electrostatic applied durable powder-coated finish
- Kevlar® Belt drive system (smooth)
- Flat belt has tensile strength of more than 5027 lbs.
- Dipped PVC handles offer comfortable grip
- Outstanding stability
- 4T acrylic delicate shroud for safety
- Premium weight plates for smooth workout
- Bottle holder
- Includes an instructional placard
- Standard Weight Stack: 210 lbs.
- Optional Weights: 310 lbs. / 410 lbs.
- Dimensions: 63"" x 46"" x 82""
- Weight (including weight stack): 598 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Commercial grade
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 3 Years