- Product Reviews
- Watch Video
Steelflex Commercial Lat Pulldown Machine
The Steelflex MLM-300 Lat Machine features commercial rated construction designed to handle tough workout settings. It offers a heavy-duty 2" x 6" 11 gauge steel tubing mainframe with a protective silver powder coat finish. The commercial rated upholstery is easy to wipe down, keep clean and designed specifically for higher use settings.
Steelflex Weight Machines utilize a Kevlar® Belt drive system that replace traditional cables found on most other commercial weight machines. This helps produce a smoother feel with higher performance and a tensile strength over 5,000 lbs when compared to cables that typically range from 2,000 to 4500 lbs depending on the individual machine.
This unique lat pull down machine features independent arm motion, so your dominant side cannot take over more resistance than the corresponding side. It also comes standard with a protective weight stack shroud that helps protect users or passers by from moving weight stacks.
This commercial lat machine keeps maintenance to a minimum and is designed to handle any school, studio or fitness center setting.
- 11-gauge steel mainframe
- 2"" x 6"" oval steel tubing
- Automatic electronic coach console for personalized training:
- Auto detecting
- Auto counting
- and other options
- Double-stitched PVC upholstery with CGPC 2"" high density foam
- Electrostatic applied durable powder-coated finish
- Kevlar® Belt drive system
- Flat belt has tensile strength of more than 5027 lbs.
- Dipped PVC handles offer comfortable grip
- Outstanding stability
- 4T acrylic delicate shroud for safety
- Premium weight plates for smooth workout
- Bottle holder
- Includes an instructional placard
- Standard Weight Stack: 210 lbs.
- Optional Weights: 310 lbs. / 410 lbs.
- Dimensions: 63"" x 46"" x 82""
- Weight (including weight stack): 598 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Commercial grade
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 3 Years