- Product Reviews
Lebert Fitness Chrome Parallettes
The Lebert Parallettes are a favorite of fitness master Frank Medrano. Frank is famous for training with trains calisthenics, using his body weight as resistance to develop strength and agility. A role model for those who want to start a fitness journey, Medrano has developed a unique approach to getting in shape since being introduced to working out in 2006. After spending time in a traditional gym, Medrano understood that excessive heavy equipment is not necessary to get you in the best shape of your life and turned to body weight exercises to expand his routine. Calisthenics incorporates gymnastic exercises to achieve fitness and wellbeing. By introducing a prop, such as the Lebert Paralettes, an athlete can up the intensity and efficiency of his workout.
- Solid stainless steel construction
- High density, non slip commercial grade grips
- Quick and easy assembly. Light weight, portable and easy to store.
- Set includes two (2) Frank Medrano Signature Series Lebert Parallettes bars in Chrome. (1) Downloadable PDF Workout Program with Frank Medrano
- Measurements: Height: 12 inches | Length: 25 inches. Grip Width: 13.5 Inches. T-Leg Width: 16 inches. Weight: 5 lbs per bar | Weight Capacity: 400 lbs