- Product Reviews
First Degree Viking 3 AR Rower
Using first grade American Ash, hand finished and double lacquered for a lifetime of pleasure, we wrap the world’s best rowing function within a craftsman built framework. The Viking3 AR Indoor Rower is constructed around a central frame of pressure-formed laminate for unmatched strength and durability.
This eye catching model is a favourite for people who value a quality home gym and variable rowing workouts. The Viking 3 AR Indoor Rower can easily be stored upright and is a pleasure to use with FDF’s unique Variable Fluid Resistance technology offering easy resistance adjustment mid stroke.
The outstanding performance of this rowing machine is obvious from the moment you apply resistance – it’s instant catch and consistent feel throughout the stroke gives you the best body workout for rapid calorie burn and will continually challenge you to meet your next fitness goal.
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
- No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Multilevel Computer complete with USB port displays: Time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
- Height Adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Ethically produced from solid American Ash.
- Transport wheels at front allow for easy placement and storage at upright position.
Upright Storage – 55 x 54cm (22 x 21″)
Product size – L 2135mm (84″) x W 550mm (22″) x H 540mm (21″)
Max User Weight – 150kg (300lb)