- Product Reviews
- Shipping Info
First Degree Fitness Viking Pro Rower
Our commercial grade Viking Pro Rower uses compact horizontally mounted tanks offering patented Adjustable Fluid Resistance: from MIN to MAX delivers a large range of resistance, suitable for any fitness level and progression at the turn of a dial. All units are able to be stood on end so as to save space when not in use.
- Adjustable Fluid Resistance, from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial.
- No dead spots. Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke.
- Multilevel Computer complete with USB port displays: Time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate.
- Height Adjustable footplates and straps to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position.
- Durable belt drive – smooth, clean, quiet and again maintenance free.
- Deluxe ergonomic handle allows comfortable grip and minimised strain on forearms, wrists and hands.
- Ethically produced from solid American Ash construction.
- Simplified assembly and virtually maintenance free. The solid construction makes this perfect for any application – home or health club.
- Best emulation, with the sensory stimulation of the sight, sound and feel of real on-water rowing.
- Low impact, non-jarring whole body cardio-respiratory workout.
- Home / Light Commercial use warranty
- Upright Storage – 22" x 21″
- Dimensions: Length 84″ x Width 22″ x Height 21″
- Max User Weight – 330lbs
- Box 1:
- 990mmx560mmx585mm (38.97 x 22.04 x 23.03″)
Net Weight: 21.3kg (46.9lb)
Gross Weight: 25.8kg (56.8lb)
Cubic Metres 0.3245 (11.46cubic feet)
- Box 2:
- 2230mmx187mmx80mm (87.79 x 7.36 x 3.15″)
Net Weight: 9.3kg (20.5lb)
Gross Weight: 10.3kg (22.7lb)
Cubic Metres 0.0334 (1.18cubic feet)