- Product Reviews
The Newport Club AR Plus by First Degree Fitness
The introduction of the light commercial grade Newport Club Fluid Rower is perfect for group training or high-end home gyms. The water-resistant design, meditative motion, and integrity of construction set it apart from other inferior water rowers. With new features and innovative improvements, the Newport Club Fluid Rower has an impressive impeller system – increasing water resistance by 15%. And the enhanced precision-aligned upper tank shell allows for easy store away with no concern of leakage, even with an overfilled tank.
First Degree Fitness has outdone itself with the Newport Club Fluid Rower. From its incredible visual appearance to its profound quality of performance, the Newport Club Fluid Rower’s patented Variable Fluid Resistance will keep users challenged and enthralled. The Newport Club Fluid Rower features an advanced computer monitor providing the rower with measurable performance output, an ergonomically designed seat that rides on precision bearings and rollers for absolute smoothness, easily adjustable wide foot straps to prevent foot slippage during motion, and an angled ergonomically designed handle to eliminate stress on the hands and wrist during the comfortable, but physical workout.
- 4 levels of Fluid Force to move resistance from feather-light to Olympic sprint at the turn of a dial turn of a dial
- “No dead spots” – Unique triple bladed impeller and baffled tank internals deliver instant catch and consistent resistance throughout the whole stroke
- Multilevel Computer complete with a USB port. View time, distance, 500M split time, strokes per minute, calories per hour, watts and heart rate
- Height adjustable footplates and secure heel captures to ensure optimal foot placement and comfortable rowing position
- Contoured seat with silent, smooth action
- Textured finish to prevent slipping
- Ergonomic handle to minimize strain on hands, wrists, and forearms
- Constructed from the finest steel and aluminum
- Transport wheels for easy positioning and storage
- Compact footprint 2070mm (81") x 520mm (20") and vertical storage options 580 (23") x 520 (20").
- Durable Belt Drive with active recoil system
- Max User Weight: 150 kg (330 lb.)
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 213.4 cm x 50.8 cm x 55.9 cm (84 in. x 20 in. x 22 in.)
- Weight: 38.6 kg (85 lb.)