- Product Reviews
First Degree Fitness Apollo Pro V Reserve - Black Rails
American Ash Wood Rails Reserve-Black
A standout favorite in health clubs and CrossFit facilities, the Apollo Pro V Reserve indoor rower boasts a tremendously robust construction that is suited to the highest of intensity environments. An industry-first twin tank design along with Fluid Force technology provides users with a natural and catch and feel and zero dead spots, guaranteed to provide a tough workout with every use.
Functioning with precision, this gorgeous indoor rower is guaranteed to turn heads and leave others green with envy. Complete with a hand lacquered American Ash woodgrain finish for the ultimate lavish-factor, the Apollo Pro V Reserve enhances any grand environment. Whether placed in a commercial or quality home studio, this ruggedly designed rower never disappoints, meeting its demands with ease.
Complete with advanced console abilities, Bluetooth auto-adjust technology automatically correlates the chosen tank resistance level with performance monitor parameters, so users spend less time programming console data and more time smashing personal bests. Track and record individual and club performance with Viking Pro V’s smart device connectivity, compatible with First Degree Fitness' social app.
Features of the Apollo Pro V Reserve:
- Commercial-grade build with a 5-year warranty
- 5 x Fluid Force with Bluetooth auto-adjust monitor (BAM)
- Premium ergonomic handle for optimal grip and minimal strain
- 15% greater resistance than standard horizontal models
- Seat rail brushes wipe away grit with each glide, extending the life of the product
- Compatible with Elevate Kit for convenient on-and-off access
- Compatible with Seat Back Kit for correct posture and optimal back support
- Optional smartphone attachment for safe phone mounting
|Compact Footprint||2130mm x 520mm (83.86" x 20.47”)|
|Upright Storage||520 x 560mm (20.47" x 22.05")|
|Max User Weight||150kg (330lb)|