- Product Reviews
- Watch Video
AeroPilates® Pro XP 556
Live AeroPilates with the Pro XP 556 Reformer
The AeroPilates Pro XP 556 is our first non-folding, larger Pilates reformer that's affordably priced and built to fit conveniently into your home gym to allow you to •live AeroPilates®.• The longer, sleek aluminum tracks, larger ball bearing wheels, wider, more padded platform and removable and adjustable foot bar make for a quieter, more comfortable, more customizable workout comparable to any commercial Pilates machine worth thousands of dollars. Even more, the beautiful wood trim will make your home gym look and feel like a Pilates studio.
Shape and Tone in the Comfort of Home
With 4 black resistance cords on your AeroPilates Pro XP 556, you will be able to achieve the correct level of resistance making your Pilates workout as intense as you prefer. Complete with the patented Free-Form Cardio Rebounder, your Pro XP 556 provides an excellent cardio workout that efficiently burns fat and increases stamina while generating energy and toning your abs, glutes, hips and thighs like no other machine on the planet.
With regular use, the AeroPilates ProXP 556 will tone and tighten every muscle while it lengthens your spine and retrains your body to move efficiently and gracefully.
Pilates Videos for Beginning Users
The Pilates DVDs and full-color wall chart make Pilates for beginners a breeze. The Introduction to AeroPilates, Level 1 Pure Pilates and Level 1 Simply Cardio cover the basics about caring for your reformer, toning and improving your cardiovascular health. In fact, it's a Pilates class in the comfort of home.
- Adjustable resistance with 4 heavy-duty, elastic bungee cords
- Elevated built in silver steel frame raised 15” off the floor with oak wood trim
- Padded, flared black platform (23.5” wide)
- Longer (5”) aluminum rails with ball bearing wheels
- Larger silver Cardio Rebounder (14”x14”)
- Flared, padded, wider, removable and adjustable foot bar with 3 positions
- High density foam shoulder pads
- Padded, 3-position adjustable head rest
- Comfortable hand & foot straps
- Six non-skid supports, two on each end and two in the middle, for added stability
- 2 DVD’s with 3 Workouts: Introduction to AeroPilates, AeroPilates Level 1 Pure Pilates and AeroPilates Level 1 Simply Cardio
- AeroPilates full-color workout wall chart
- Clips to make changing rope lengths quick and easy
- Supports up to 300 lbs
- Product weight 133lbs
- Dimensions assembled: 97" L x 23.25" W x 15" H
- Warranty: 5 years on frame, 90 days on parts
- Recommended use: Use to improve strength, flexibility, cardiovascular fitness, range-of-motion, and to relax your mind. Instead of feeling worn out after your workout, you will feel relaxed and centered.
- Material: Wood, steel frame
- Product Color: Wood, black, chrome
- Resistance: 4 resistance cords
- Comfort Elements: Padded platform, headrest, and hand/foot straps
- Targeted Training: Strengthens total body, improves flexibility, cardiovascular fitness, and relaxes the mind
- Includes: AeroPilates Pro XP 556 with Free-Form Cardio Rebounder, 3 workout DVDs, wall chart, owner's manual
- Assembly: Assembly required
- Dimensions: 97 x 23.5 x 36
- Product Weight: 137 lbs
- Weight Limit: 300 lbs