The Spirit XE395 Elliptical Trainer was designed with 20 levels of electronic incline to keep your workout challenging. Proper ergonomics and biomechanics, a smooth, quiet stride, important workout data feedback, and challenging programs will help you adhere to a regular exercise routine and achieve your long term fitness goals.
Below are a few of the features that will keep you working out longer and help you achieve your fitness goals.
- Multi-grip swing arm handles for personalized comfort
- A bright blue backlit LCD console offers a multitude of feedback data
- A heart rate bar graph that makes it easier to maintain your heart rate zone
- Wireless heart rate (telemetric chest strap included) makes monitoring ideal when exercising
- Remote Resistance controls make adjustments more convenient
- A muscle activation figure that shows which areas are being targeted
- An audio jack and speakers for personal entertainment
- Storage area for organization
As with any product, a major importance is the user interface.We focused on making everything easily accessible and comfortable: storage areas for beverages, keys, a phone, or an MP3 player, ergonomically friendly pulse grip sensors for a more natural hand position, and a cooling fan to keep you cool and encourage you to workout longer.
A quick press of a button and you are off on one of the unique programs. Our large, easy to read console even features a muscle activation figure that specifies which muscle groups are minimally or maximally activated at different speeds and elevations and a heart rate bar graph that simplifies staying in your target zone.
- Frame: Lifetime
- Brake: Lifetime
- Parts: 10 years
- Labor: 1 year